Teen Business Stories
Checkout these stories submitted by teenagers visiting this site who are building businesses already.
Skip down to read all the submissions,
or submit your own. You can also read about
my business story so far.
You Are A Hero
And Heroes make good stories... because these stories - your story - are no good just being locked in your head. Its no good even being on some website, somewhere. It needs to be in front of the right person, in the right place, at the right time.
This project and website can't work without teenagers like you. Even if you don't your ventures have achieved much, I'd say your wring. Your story is inpsiring, and will excite and encourage others to start up their own businesses.
So below is a little form that will help you tell your story. Add pictures, links and videos - we'll publish the best one each day and promote out across the web. Over the coming months, we'll build up a huge bank of teen business success stories.
Other Teen Business Stories
Click below to see stories from other teens who have visited this page...
Return from Teen Business Stories to Your Teen Business
How to Make Your Story Great
Actionable advice for other people to use, funny stories and anecdotes as well as real examples of success all make for a good story. To help you, here's some good questions to try and answer in your post:
- How did you first get interested in business?
- How did you fund your business?
- Who do you sell to?
- What's your best marketing tactic?
- How do you get smarter at business? What are your favourite blogs, your favourite videos and your favourite books?
- Who are your business heroes? How have they helped you?
- What businesses do you really look up to, and why?
- What's been your greatest success so far? And your greatest failure? What did you learn from it?
- What's running and growing your business like day-to-day? When do you relax? How do you balance studying and social life?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What are you working on now?
- How much money have you made since you started? What have you done with it?
- What's your biggest challenge as a teenage entrepreneur?
- What do you think are the main reasons for your success?
- What's the best advice you've ever been given?
- If you could go back to the beginning, would you do anything different?
- In one sentence, what would be your best piece of advice for all budding teen entrepreneurs out there?
How to add Links, Videos and Images
- You can upload up to four images below
- Copy and paste links of sites you'd like added, and YouTube videos you like that you want included to your story
- If you like include links to your online profiles on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, your own blogs and websites - we can even post your latest submissions in your story and tweets via your RSS feeds.